We appreciate our retailers and work closely with them to provide superb customer service.
We strive to meet your entire bar coding, packaging, and shipping needs.
We are EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) capable.
SE Rose Co.® is primarily a manufacturer for wholesale distribution. We do not intend to
compete with our retailers. We do, however, accept retail orders via this website for customers
unable to purchase items locally.
Our products can be displayed using our Counter Top displays, Clip Strips, Peg Board,
or approved double sided Promo Panels™ from Shea Products, Inc.™ Promo
Panels™ can be mounted perpendicular from any wall, pegboard, post or shelf without
rearranging existing inventory to fit your plan-o-gram. This is a real time saver and
very effective display. At this time, Promo Panels™ are available only with orders of 50
dozen or larger.Contact us for Promo
Panels™ information. Receive one free Counter Top or Clip Strip display of your choice with
first order. For additional display pricing contact
email@example.com or by calling 210-349-2012, or Fax
Promo Panel™ - Shelf
Promo Panel™ Post
Counter Top - 2R/4 Prong
Counter Top - 3R/6 Prong
All packages use standard UPC-12 bar codes. Special shipping bar codes can be developed if necessary.
See Terms and Conditions below for account and billing information and information for placing orders.
Wholesale price list can be acquired via Email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling
(210) 349-2012, or Fax 210-349-4843. Please include Sales Tax Id information
for Texas businesses. Volume discounts, custom displays and packaging, and expedited shipping available.
Return to the top
Orders are shipped after accounts are established or pre-paid. Shipments are sent by UPS, U.S.P.S.,
trucking, and FEDEX, whichever is most economical. Customer specified shipping may be subject to extra charges.
For established accounts with approved credit or pre-pay accounts, the following shipping schedule applies.
Shipping of small orders up to 12 dozen are normally shipped within 2-5 working days. Medium size
orders from 12-50 dozen, are normally shipped in 5-7 working days. Orders over 50 dozen normally
shipped within 10-14 days once account is established. Shipping time frames do not include
production time for customized products.
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are wholesale, INCLUDE shipping from our warehouse, San Antonio, Tx. (USA), unless contracted
- All Rulers sold by dozens. Minimum opening order is 2 dozen. When placing an order,
please use the prices, units, and minimums as shown on the Wholesale Price List.
Email email@example.com for wholesale price list or
Call 210-349-2012, Fax 210-349-4843.
- Net 60 only after credit approval. All other orders prepaid by check, money
order or C.O.D. Credit customers are required to supply 3 credit references, plus a
signature authorizing SE Rose Co.® to check on the credit references. (Any invoices
past the 60 day due date will be subject to 5% finance charge plus all collection fees,
and the account will automatically return to prepaid only)
- Any account past due over 90 days will automatically be sent to collections.
- A $25.00 returned check fee will be charged for all returned checks for any reason.
- All orders sent through a freight forwarder or internationally must be prepaid.
- Special orders, depending on quantity, will be subject to a 45% security deposit prepaid at the time of the order.
- Upon receipt of your shipment, please confirm carton count and note any damages from delivering carrier. If there are any damages, please save all boxes and packing for each.
- New Accounts wishing to establish credit must furnish the following:
- Complete business name, address, phone and fax number.
- Owners name, address and phone number.
- Copy of the Business License.
- At least 3 or more trade references with which the business has currently established
credit. A business bank reference should be included as well.
- Please provide a signature authorizing SE Rose Co.® to use provided references
for credit checks. You can Email firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Call 210-349-2012, or Fax 210-349-4843 for a credit application..
- For Texas accounts, a signed Texas Resale Tax Certificate is required..
Due to the large number of requests, we must charge for multiple samples.
Claims and Returns:
- - All backorders will be shipped as soon as possible and will be kept on file unless otherwise cancelled in writing 48 hours prior to shipping.
- All returned merchandise must have a Return Material Authorization prior to shipping returns. (No returns after 30 days)
Returns may be subject to a $25.00 restocking fee.
- Please contact customer service at 210-349-2012 or email
email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of goods to report damages.
- Upon receipt of your shipment, please confirm carton count and note any damages from delivering carrier. If there are any damages,
please save all boxes and packing for each piece.
- All authorized damages/returns will be issued a merchandise credit or replacement at our discretion.
- All shipments will be routed the most economical and direct
way (UPS, U.S.P.S., trucking, FEDEX Ground) unless you specify otherwise.
Shipping charges included, unless contracted otherwise.
- SE Rose Co.® warrants all rulers to be free from defects in
material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 30 days from the date of
purchase. During the 30 day warranty period, SE Rose Co.® shall replace or refund your
money for any ruler not meeting the foregoing warranty and which is returned to us.
SE Rose Co.®s licensor(s), and their owners, officers, employees or agents
(collectively SE Rose Co.® licensor) make no warranties, express or implied,
including without limitation the implied warranties if merchantability and fitness
for a particular purpose, regarding the rulers. SE Rose Co.® does not warrant,
guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or results of the use
of the rulers in terms of itís correctness, accuracy, reliability, performance or otherwise.
The entire risk, as to the results and performance of the ruler, is assumed by you.
The exclusion of implied warranties is not permitted by some states and the above
exclusion may not apply to you. In no event will SE Rose Co.® licensor(s) be liable to
you for any consequential, incidental, or indirect damages (including damages for
loss of business profits, business interruption, and the like) arising out of the use or
inability to use the rulers, even if SE Rose Co.® licensor(s) has been advised of the
possibility of such damage. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation
of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply
to you. In any event SE Rose Co.® licensorís liability to you for actual damages from
any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of action (whether in contract, tort
(including negligence), product liability or otherwise), will be limited to US$50.00.
All graphics on this site are protected by U.S copyright laws
and international treaties and may not be copied without
express written consent of SE Rose Co.® which reserves all rights. Re-use of any SE Rose Co.®
graphics for any purpose (online or offline) is strictly prohibited. Materials and graphics from
SE Rose Co.®
are available for informational and non-commercial uses offline only with written permission, provided
the content and/or graphics are not modified in any way, and all copyright and other notices on any
copy are retained.
Return to the top