Choosing the right ruler is important. Below is an easy questionnaire to help in selecting the right ruler for your needs.
- Do I need Metric?
- Yes - Use Combi-Rule™, Combi-Center™, Metri-Rule™, Metri-Center™
- No - Use Handy-Rule™, Handy-Center™, or Rod-Rule™
Do I need to convert Inches to/from Metric?
- Yes - Combi-Rule™, Combi-Center™
- No - Handy-Rule™, Handy-Center™, Metri-Rule™, Metri-Center™, Rod-Rule™
Do I need Centering Capability?
Centering rulers are the most versatile and multi-use.
Use for work benches, sewing machines, saw tables, craft tables, hobby tables,
counter tops, framing tables, etc.
- Yes - Handy-Center™, Combi-Center™ , Metri-Center™
- No - Handy-Rule™, Combi-Rule™, Metri-Rule™, Rod-Rule™
Will the ruler be used on round or curved surfaces?
Example: Fishing rods, Boat railings or trim, or any other smooth
What increments do I need?
- Yes - Rod-Rule™
- No - Handy-Rule™, Handy-Center™, Combi-Rule™, Combi-Center™,
What length do I need?
- 1/16 increments --- Handy-Rule™, Handy-Center™, Combi-Rule™, Combi-Center™
- Millimeter increments --- Combi-Rule™, Combi-Center™, Metri-Rule™, Metri-Center™
- 1/8 increments - curved surface --- Rod-Rule™
- 36 or less --- Handy-Rule™
- 18 both left and right --- Handy-Center™
- 39.3 + 1 meter (100cm) --- Combi-Rule™
- 19.7 + 50 cm both left and right --- Combi-Center™
- 1 meter (100cm) --- Metri-Rule™
- 50 cm both left and right --- Metri-Center™
- 34 or less , soft vinyl --- Rod-Rule™
All Rulers are made of tough, durable Polyester except for the Rod-Rule™.
Rod-Rule™ rulers are made from soft, pliable vinyl material that will not peel up from curved surfaces.
All Rulers are bright yellow with black printing for best visibility.
TIP: For added protection from excessive wear in high volume areas, such as counter tops or machinery,
clear packaging tape can be placed over the ruler to protect the numbers.
Handy-Rule™ Rulers - The Rulers That Stick Around ®